Product information : Unit board of division & multiplication
- This unit board is a Montessori wooden material to improve mathematical intelligence.
- The multiplication board contains 100 holes to host the 100 red wooden beads.
- A red token is used as a multiplier and the 10 wooden cards numbered from 1 to 10 represent the multiplicand.
- The division board consists of a row of holes from 1 to 9 on a green background hosting the green wooden skittles of the divider.
- The dividend will be chosen among the green pearls that can be presented on a cup.
- The rest of the board is made up of 81 holes and green beads to learn out the division operations.
- The unit board of division and multiplication will indirectly prepare your child for mental calculations, for intelligence development and mathematical mind.
- This wooden mathematical material are essential to learn the memorization of the operations of multiplication and division.
Functions: Mathematics and intelligence development, memorization, prepare for mental calculation
Age : > 5 years old
Material: natural wood
Feature: safe water paint
Packing: polybag / cardboard box
Weight: 1,5 kgs
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Delivery Area and estimated time delivery
You can check our chart to have an estimated time delivery for your specific area, this has to be consider as an idea of time delivery, you will be notified by email for the exact time delivery.
3. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are available for delivery to confirm addresses in Europe. [We also accept orders from international customers who are shipping to addresses in EU.] Any shipments outside of EU may be subject to extra fee on shipping method.
4. Time delivery
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and starts from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 10 to 30 business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on [Sundays]. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
5. Delivery Instructions
[You can provide special delivery instructions on the check-out page of our website.]
6. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page. Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
7. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at email@example.com
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh